Israeli Massacre Another War Crime

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Sometimes pictures speak louder than words, deliberately killing starving women and children queuing for food. these are preliminary casualty figures that will rise as at least 750 are severely wounded and no properly functioning hospitals. This is food aid arriving at the north of Gaza and Israel has been doing this for a while in a bid to force remaining civilians in the north to the south and ultimately into Egypt.

Screenshot from 2024-02-29 11-06-56.png

Last edited:
You will NOT find a single mention of this in the Pro Israeli British press, not yet anyway, I have checked

Death toll is now 107 and rising.

This was apparently a premeditated deliberate Israeli ambush on these famine stricken civilians by machine gun, tank, drone and Naval fire!

At first Israel claimed this was caused by a crush but now,Israel are now claiming, they felt threatened by these unarmed starving civilians queuing for food aid!

Last edited:
One right wing pro Israeli publication has now published a small snippet more than half way down their so called news outlet.

Screenshot from 2024-02-29 13-07-58.png

I just hope this deliberate crime was not committed in the hope I would respond to that other provocation?

After all this time, do my enemies still underestimate my intelligence? They can do so at their peril!!!

Another Pro Israeli rag is reporting on this now but they are claiming that one of the aid truck drivers did it? Including the seriously injured that is nearly 1000 civilians they allege he accidentally ran over????????

Screenshot from 2024-02-29 17-25-16.png

The death toll from this deliberate atrocity now stands at 193 with nearly a further 1000 injured most seriously with gun shot and shrapnel wounds, not crush injuries from being run over. The toll is expected to rise as doctors can only provide first aid, which is no use for those types of injuries!

Not only should there be an immediate ceasefire and withdrawal of Israeli forces but sanctions need to be imposed on Israel until a viable and secure Palestinian State is created, free from occupation and intimidation and arrest warrants issued for Netinyeeha and his war cabinet cronies! Only the US can do this (at the UN) shame on you Biden!

The threat of doing this alone (IMO) and the Israeli cowards would capitulate. They only fight against weak opponents. (but they never bargained for me)

Last edited:
So the United Nations has managed to get access to the barely functioning Al Shifa Hospital and has confirmed that the vast majority of the aid queue civilian casualties, killed and wounded were from gun shot or shrapnel wounds. If Israel's current leaders do not face Justice in the International Criminal Court for this, we should expect a breakdown of International law and order as people and Countries ask why should Israel get away with it and not us?