Is William To Blame

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
For the absolute constitutional mess that the Monarchy is in? Probably not, the blame lies fair and square at the feet of the blackmailed Battenburgs and of course their Pro Israeli blackmailers. However, he must know that his position is now untenable. The Spencers (his mother) stole the crown from the Battenburgs because they were being blackmailed, causing wars and giving away all this Country's assets (oh yes and there's me). However, it caused her life as the Battenburgs took their revenge. Then (IMO) they gave in to their blackmailer's demands to encourage William to marry a Jewish woman so they could hijack our Monarchy. The Battenburgs are clearly gambling that the British establishment will find a way to give the Crown back to the Battenburgs rather than concede to a jewish Monarchy. Then there is Harry??? You have to remember that William was a motherless child who became reliant on the Battenburgs for guidance. How does the song go? "he's a motherless child, doesn't know right from wrong" I do feel sorry for him but like I said, we are where we are and his position is untenable!

Screenshot from 2024-03-08 16-04-35.png

Last edited: