Is Blair Taking The Piss?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
As his dodgy mayor gets permission from king Battenburg's judges to expand his ULEZ scheme, he (Blair) correctly surmises that it is China not Britain that is causing the current climate change crisis.

Britain started the pollution and climate change ball rolling with her industrial revolution, America perpetuated it with their big wobbly V8 cars but India and China are taking it to a new (and dangerous) level with their respective 1.1 and 1.6 billion populations all wanting to burn fuel.

Starmer will do exactly what Blair (and blackmailed Battenburg) tell him to do!

Why August 29th (I'm wondering?)

Screenshot from 2023-07-28 15-57-22.png

Screenshot from 2023-07-28 16-05-25.png

Last edited:
Having visited London, I know how polluted it is, especially by diesel fumes but ULEZ is NOT the solution. It IS what electric vehicles are good for, they are NOT for the open road, just towns and cities so the solution would appear to be free tax for electric cars that do not leave the City and high taxes for those that do. Or even a ban for electric cars on Motorways and free parking in town and city centers for electric vehicles. I saw an electric bin wagon so electric (City) buses must be possible.

Last edited:
Another potential solution would be to ban the sale of new diesel cars in 2030 (or whenever) but keep the less polluting petrol cars on the road, while still promoting the use of electric vehicles in Towns and Cities.

Just who is going to profit the most from this (apparently) enforced move to all electric vehicles?

Who is it that owns Tesla (electric) motors (or something)? Uh Em! As if he hasn't already (using blackmail) got enough of OUR money!

Sanook is talking crap about new oil drilling licenses and abolishing 'go slow' zones (safety not eco issue). He is NOT talking about overturning Musk (or something's) 2030 ultimatum. Neither is (SIR) Keir.

Something HAS to give! Sorry Charles (who voted for you?) Battenburg, you are a blackmailed extreme threat to our National security and economic prosperity and you HAVE to go.

Last edited: