Both On The Same Page

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Is Harry telling his so called stepfather, who murdered his mother the same thing that I told him? With news that Andrew intends to re-marry Fergie, my suspicion is that the Battenburgs intend to reveal the DNA truth about William in an attempt to pass the Crown to disgraced Prince Andrew after the truth about Charles and his Father breaks.

My message as well as (so it seems) Harry's is that for the Monarchy to continue under William & Kate would be preferable but any attempt to pass the crown to another Battenburg will most probably mean an end to the Monarchy!

If they (Battenburgs) spill the beans about William not being a Battenburg, they are more or less admitting that they murdered Diana, Henry V111 style. for her (deliberate) infidelity That on top of keeping me prisoner for even longer than they kept Nelson Mandela imprisoned, purely because one of their blackmailers told them to, will I am sure be the final nail in the Battenburg coffin! Oh yes and the SNP coming to power as a consequence of their blackmail, the Pro Israeli blackmailers taking over the Government, the media, enriching themselves with our money, the.....

Screenshot from 2024-01-24 15-57-52.png

Last edited: