Anti Range Rover Propaganda

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Way back in the early 2010's, I used to tell my (then) partner (while under surveillance) that once this blackmail nightmare is over and I get properly compensated, I would get myself a Range Rover. Since then, surprise, surprise, every time I go out, I get annoyed by people in Range Rovers. Now I am noticing that right wing pro Israeli so called news outlets are running a lot of anti Range Rover stories? However, I still have not been compensated for the crimes committed against me by the blackmailed British state! (yet). Here is just one of them.

Tough luck anyway, it was the old Range Rover that I liked, not so keen on the new shape!

Screenshot from 2024-02-03 15-43-05.png

There has been lots more stories, including a guy who had to sell a new one at a huge loss because he couldn't get insurance, which seems bazaar as right minded people would want an insurance quote before buying a new vehicle! Also a woman who had to sell because they put her existing insurance up to £890 a month.

I know I was under (sounds) surveillance at that time because I later found an ear shaped bit of plastic inside one of my smoke detectors.

In my next (big brother) house they had metal pipes in the ceiling that terminated above the doors (in case anyone should call) and under floor boards to pick up general conversation that under further investigation went through the dividing wall into my neighbors house. It is old (but effective) WW2 technology, where ships would have metal pipes, so the Captain can talk to the engineer in the engine room eg.

It also works the other way round as I used to wake up because it sounded like my neighbour (who's voice I was familiar with) was in my bedroom. She obviously opened her flap and spoke back through her listening device to annoy me! Alas it was this that caused me to investigate and find the pipes!

Last edited: