Am I Still A Prisoner?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Well the Anniversary of MissTruss(T)'s departure has passed. and I still seem to be a prisoner of the corrupt and blackmailed British State, or am I? No one bothered me at the Supermarket this morning and I didn't see so many, if any of the usual State 'actors' going to and from the shop, however, I won't be letting my guard down in respect to deliberately poisoned food. I guess I am waiting to see what the blackmailers do now.

I do however find it coincidental that the potential war criminals (and criminal blackmailers) in charge of Israel have waited all this time before making their first major incursion into Gaza overnight and a terrible atrocity in the US, the timing of which (like in the UK) absolutely stinks.

So I got pretty badly poisoned again last night (I think) from a choc ice, so State Powers that (apparently) make it lawful to deliberately poison my food (as well as all the rest) are still in force. The next major resignation anniversary is not until next March when (little shit) Sturgeon resigned!