All In The Timing

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
There is not much that I miss. To win a fight like this you need to pay attention.

I got back from my enforced JC visit today using all my experience to 'cope' with all the obstacles in my way, including an unprecedented amount of S branch in the JC after I put down the operative for suggesting I do night shift work, I reminded her that when undercover neighbours play music and slam doors all night I am on nightshift and made it plain that if this new right wing gov and blackmailed king are going to force me to look for work (while I have no Liberty) I will not do it and told her I would sooner go to a food bank. She didn't force the issue.

Then when negotiating next pointless visit, I told her that (She will need to sign OS act) I believe that the Supreme Court ruling on IndyRef2 is on 12 Oct and as the waste of time Monarch is blackmailed by the SNP, I hold the balance of power, could you make the appointment after the 12th? Ok she said sympathetically is the 14th OK?

I make it safely home only to find the markets are in meltdown and The BOE is forced to buy it's own (Gov) debt back to the tune of £60bn, the markets stabalise, then I find out that the BOE are buying this debt every day until go on guess??? Yes 14 October just after Supreme court ruling and day of my next JC visit. Were Britains so called Pro Israeli Allies melting our economy today because they are not getting their own way forcing the BOE intervention???

It should be noted that I am doing all this work for £10 a day while all these billions of pounds are being gambled!!!!!!!!