Ian Whannel Political Prisoner Blackmail Victim of the British State

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Philip and ultimately the Queen is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

Contact me 'contact us' at the footer

Windows Firewall

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Don't use it, it is a back door into your windows machine. I installed the Tor browser on my windows 10 machine, Tor works fine on my Linux machine (that doesn't need a firewall) but on windows it worked fine at first, went back to use it again and the 'connect' button was missing so I re-installed it and it worked again. Went to use it again and the connect button was missing, only this time I was getting an error trying to re-install it. So I installed it in a different location and it worked fine. That can only mean that someone had direct access to the previous location. So I changed to a third party firewall and so far so good. If that fails I will remove the firewall altogether like with linux (despite the dire warnings) probably designed to make sure you keep the back door open!