Who's In charge?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...of the most powerful so called democracy in the world? The blackmailers or the blackmailed? We have just got shot of a Pro Israeli chat show host who probably didn't know which day of the week it was, never mind how to run a Country.

Now they have for some reason installed a geriatric who just seems to be going around trying to remember what he had for breakfast.

At least three or four sessions of the security council has failed to agree even a statement never mind a resolution and sanctions against these blackmailing war criminals. Shame on you Biden, if you are not up to the job STEP ASIDE for someone who is!

The only thing I've heard him say is that Israel has the right to defend itself? That's like saying that those special forces that Cameron deployed to deliberately intimidate and provoke me have a right to defend themselves against the innocent civilian (me ) that they are trying to provoke.

Israel started this by bullying the Palestinians, evicting them, making them homeless in their own Country. stealing their land by force, why because they can. As long as they are blackmailing the worlds policemen (UK&US) they can do what the fuck they like with impunity. Even to someone like me in a so called safe Country? They have two of there men in senior UK positions, Raab and Gove. Even Boris is under their control via blackmailed Royal Charles. As for America, ???

Last edited:
...and how many UK or US people of a Christian heritage have senior positions in the Israeli cabinet??? Answers on a postcard.