Who Gave The SNP Blackmail Info?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
We know the Israeli's got their blackmail info about the Royals when one of their own Leon Brittan (thanks to blackmailed perv Heath) became home Sec and my so called Father got his evidence from his old National service buddy Ken Clarke. The Chinese got the same info when they forced down a US spy plane. So how did the SNP get hold of such crucial blackmail info?

...actually, I think it was me. (and this is how they thank me)

Back in the early 2000's I was being harrased and provoked by a stranger who I now believe was an undercover policeman in a show of blackmail strength by my so called father. Anyway eventually there was a skirmish in the close with no witnesses. Of course I got charged and fitted up in court by a woman perjurer who said she witnessed the skirmish. my lawyer was also nobbled and I had to sack him mid trial.

I went to the law society to complain about him but that got nobbled too. So I went to my local MSP who happened to be John Swine-ee at that time SNP leader. He said he would help me with the law Society but soon after went into hiding, would not answer any of my calls etc.

So what happened? Clearly my so called Father agreed to share his blackmail info about Prince Philip with him if he agreed not to help me with the Law Society. Then Swin-ee shared the blackmail info with his mate Alex Salmond and it wasn't long before the SNP were as if by magic in power. ...and it's all my fault...apparently!

Last edited: