What's it like?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...being bullied by the most powerful man in this Country if not the world (US presidents are fleeting compared to male Royals).

Try to imagine as a child your parents give your sadistic headmaster permission to bully the crap out of you. No point in complaining to the teachers and your parents are the problem not the solution!

Then multiply that scenario by a thousand. There is no one I can complain to. Indeed the people (police) who should be protecting me from this sort of bullying are the worst perpetrators. Local authorities, MP's, MSP's forget it. Lawyers nah. He outranks and controls absolutely everyone, especially state institutions like Welfare, health police and anyone who calls them self a civil servant and depends on the British State for their livelihoods.

The only person who theoretically outranks him is his Mother. No disrespect to HM but while you may pay attention to your Mothers lectures as a child but not when she is 95 years of age!

...and because he is being blackmailed he has to do what his blackmailers (including my so called Father) tells him to do despite what his Mother thinks about it.

Last edited: