What A Stitch Up

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
The last time I looked up Braverman's husband Rael, it said he was Jewish. I am 99% certain that is on here or my other site. Now if you try and find out about him, all references have been removed, just like they have with Truman, L.B. Johnson and that NATO guy. Accoording to the internet his (and there) ethnicity is unknown?

Screenshot from 2022-09-06 19-39-35.png

Of course I am bouyed by the fact that actual blackmailers Raab and Shapps are gone along with self confessed Zionist Gove and Freind of Israel Pattel but you know home Sec, if true means Charles is STILL being blackmailed by a proxy blackmailer. No good, you can't pull the wool over my eyes Charlie boy, I got wise to you that day you accosted me. Keeping your secret safe with the blackmailers while this Country is swirling down the pan.

If she had done an Yvette Cooper and kept her maiden name, I may not have been any the wiser, it just depends if you think balls is worse than Braverman (or something)? Balls is a joke name, makes you chuckle and I understand why she don't want to be called Mrs Balls, a bit like Dame Dick while...

Here is some reference that I located!

Screenshot from 2022-09-06 19-41-45.png

Last edited: