What A Joker

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Unelected Clown Boris (the Buffoon) Johnson said this of the new (Anti Monarchy) Labor prime Minister of Australia.

I look forward to working with Prime Minister Albanese in the WEEK, sorry weeks, months and (he,he) years ahead as, together, we tackle shared challenges and demonstrate the importance of our shared values.

What shared Values Boris? If you were not so Pro (blackmailed) Monarch and pro power at any price, we wouldn't be in this almighty mess!

The reason your cabinet is full of waste of space misfits is precisely because right minded people, who can actually do those jobs will not accept power at ANY price. Inevitably power hungry vagabonds will eventually put their hands up and say, I will do it because I don't care why the Royals are being blackmailed. Shame on you all!

I am not Anti monarchy per say but I am anti blackmailed monarchy, especially as I have been in the firing line for ALL my adult life (and some of my childhood). There should be an independent mechanism for dealing with rogue Royals like Philip (and his Uncle Louis) but there is NOT, they can do what they like with impunity and there lies the problem. If the Monarchy is to survive such a mechanism MUST be in place so this long term damage to someone like me (and the Country) can NEVER happen again! Shame on the NON blackmailed Royal for not only letting this happen but for letting it drag on for so many years in a futile attempt to protect their own reputations at great expense to this Country and me personally!