What A hypocrite

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Boris (whatever) Johnson slams (Sir) Keir Stermer for not prosecuting Jimmy Savile who was clearly protected at the very highest level, while not only failing to prosecute prince (with similar protection) Philip's (similar) crimes but actively covering them up by doing the dirty deeds of his blackmailers?

Was he (Boris) trying to get me to say something disparaging about Prince Charles? While I still think that Prince Charles's association with jimmy Savile is 'unfortunate', I no longer think that (as the Prince of Wales) he has or had the authority to protect him against prosecution.

Like I have said many times no one advises me as to who is blackmailing who (i never worked out that my so called Father was blackmailing until 2008) and my theories about who is doing what are continually evolving. However I am now confident that I know who all the 'baddies' are and Prince Charles is NOT one of them, indeed unless I am very much mistaken he has helped save my life on more than one occasion by using the security services to tip my friends (and the police) off about plots against me!

eg he has to be the person behind Operation Saturday there is no one else, only Charles, Blair, Blair's home Sec or the Queen could have authorised it, I know who my money is on as Blair and his home sec were (are) stooges of the blackmailed Queen, the MI5 guy says the police (special branch) were trying to stitch me up (corrupt) and as Blair and his home sec are in charge of the police, I am ruling them out. Also because Blair is a prick who through Hilary Benn's protection officer tried to wipe me out in 2016.

Last edited: