Was It Something I Said?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
The only cowarly state bullies I saw on the way to the shops today were accompanied by large dogs. Presumably for protection.

Talking about cowarly bullies with dogs...in October 2015 after my near fatal trip to Ireland, I ended up back in a town called Cumnock playing a game with the so called housing authorities. My tent was pitched on a piece of waste ground just outside the town. You had to go through a field to get it it, however there were no other entrancies or exits, just the way I like it. In the morning I spotted one of these cowards with a Staffie heading towards my bit of waste ground.

Before I go on I will tell you my experience with these nasty little dogs. When aged 13, I was deemed old enough to go and visit my (now deceased) Aunt here in Stranraer. As we lived 150 miles away it was a rare visit. She was a spinster who lived alone with one of these dogs called saber. It was spoiled, eating steak and curly wurly's for a treat, it must have got jealous at me suddenly getting all the attention, so the little fucker bit me in the face (did my so called Father predict this?) Really sore, felt hot and left (temporary) scars on my face. My Aunt who had a walking stick, just raised her stick, called him naughty and threatened to curtail his supply of curly wurly's and that was it? Well she went into the kitchen and I kicked the little fucker in the face as hard as I could. After hearing it whimper she ran in asking what was wrong? He's just in a mood because you gave him a row I lied. moral to the story is he never ever bit me again.

Anyway back to the coward. So I came out to meet him and I told him, that is just waste ground with no way through. I would rather you didn't go any further with your dog as I have food in my tent. he just stood there without speaking for ages. I said look you will need to go back the way you came. Still he stood acting tough with his little shit of a dog. I was wearing size 10 steel toe cap boots and when I got fed up with the situation I just said ok if you don't turn around and leave, I will take your dog out with a penalty kick (just the right size), then I will take you out! Well did you ever see a coward move any faster? The little staffie was struggling to keep up with him.

Clearly he thought I was going to be foolish enough to attack him without first dealing with his dog.

Last edited: