Very Mild Indeed

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So I have just recovered from yet another dose of COVID21 with the now familiar but increasingly mild symptoms.

Guaranteed that is why they have been systematically poisoning my food and with a spare key from the council coming in when I am out and spraying my house with a breathing irritant (until I got my own lock) This is to give me an underlying health condition for COVID to exploit. I also have grave suspicions about what's on the other side of the plastic partition next to my bath (is this why the free gas?) If I take a bath, I go all numb down my right side and I get a splitting headache.. Better to be dirty than dead! Herr Sturgeon you (and the SNP) are an evil, murdcerous little witch and I can't wait to see your downfall!

Last edited:
...because both the food poisoning and the breathing irritants far predate COVID19, by implication and like I have been saying all along the COVID pandemic was pre-planned and premeditated and developed in the west (not China) with the primary objective of taking me out before Brexit completes and so Scottish seperatism can be facilitated.

Of course it all has to be completed before their blackmail asset (the Queen) dies???

In case you have not noticed evil bastards, I am still alive and healthy as can be expected under the circumstances, which include no (safe) access to medical care!

Last edited: