TV Detector

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday I had a masked TV detector guy at my door who doesn't mind getting doors slammed in his face. The so called authorities know full well that I don't have a TV just the internet where you do not need a license unless you watch live BBC programs which they know I never ever do and not for reasons related to a TV license either.

Back in the day when I did have a TV (and license) I naively use to watch BBC news 24, they had a weather forecast every half hour and when I first turned on it was run of the mill but next forecast, no joke they would have a (non weather person) who looked like she'd just come from an Ann Summers party where it didn't matter about her un-professionalism as her 50% exposed parts were obscuring the weather map anyway. Then if I watched for longer they would go to a reporter at some live event where all sorts of weird and not so wonderful things would be happening in the background not dissimilar to what used to happen outside my front window before the heavy curtains.