Tobias Elwood

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...is the MP calling for a cabinet reshuffle, saying that we need a different skillset? Or just a skillset would do. Unfortunately as long as blackmailed waste of space Prince Charles still has his inherited position of extreme power and right thinking, skilled people would not be able to cope with the reasons for Prince Charles's blackmail, we are stuck with the present bunch of unskilled desperdo's comprised of stooges, blackmailers women and ethnic minorities who otherwise (if he were not blackmailed) would not get within a mile of government ministerial posts.

Prince Charles has fucked this country up irrepairably because he is blackmailed, everything that is happening, including this pandemic is down to him and him alone, yet he still won't give in, even while this country is caught in the vortex of the toilet pan after he (Charles) has flushed the toilet. He HAS to go, it's the ONLY way to deal with the blackmailers and get this country back on it's feet before it dissappears down the pan altogether!

Last edited:
Please do not get confused between wouldn't and shouldn't, I am not saying that women or ethnic minorities shouldn't get into government, I am merely saying they wouldn't if he were not blackmailed, it would all be old Etonion Toffs (Jobs for the Boys!).

I am however saying that shameful stooges or criminal blackmailers shouldn't get into government!