The Political Conundrum

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
20th April 2021

So I’ve been wondering how the, I don’t know whether to keep calling them the non blackmailed Royals or just the Royals, time will tell! …will get rid of Baffoon Boris, which has to be in everyone’s interest, not just mine seeing as (thanks to me) he was given a large majority to ‘get brexit done’ and seeing as Sir Keir is clearly in the pocket of Tony fucking Blair.

Starting to look like as with Theresa (butter wouldn’t melt) May, Thatcher, Major and I guess Cameron before him, the Tory party can easily replace him. something that the non blackmailed Royals can achieve with ease. here is a quote from a very recent political magazine.

“Boris Johnson may well have (cough cough) won a convincing parliamentary majority at the last UK general election in 2019, but that hasn’t stopped recurring media stories of how he could be removed from office by disgruntled Tory MPs, unhappy with his handling of the covid pandemic or the potentially damaging fall-out from the emerging lobbying saga and allegations of political ‘sleaze’.”

The big question is who will replace him? We know it will be a Royal stooge, it always is…but will it be another blackmailed Royal Stooge. That really is the Question to quote a boring poet.