The Penny Has Dropped

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
A few days ago I wrote this about Herr Sturgeon becoming increasingly like me (isolated), not appearing on media and letting the Swine-eee who happily betrayed me big time in exchange for blackmail dirt that would get the SNP into power and with the help of Gordon (darth Veider) Brown who would give them a section whatever order to hold a Referendum and effect Scottish separation from the UK. Thanks to P. Charles, I was gifted the powers to right that betrayal and guess who was humiliatingly forced to take credit for me defeating the SNP? Yes Gordon Brown. Poetic Justice, I guess.

Anyway yesterday they had little pawn Sturgeon visiting a drug rehabilitation center as if these (not too bright) blackmailers thought the drug I accused her of taking (metaphorically) was a narcotic when in actual fact it is an anti depressant.

Today on the usual BBC propaganda slot they had a piece about NICE saying that they are going to give losers like Sturgeon therapy like meditation (that's where she's been?) instead of drug treatment from now on! He he.

Last edited:
Face facts Sturgeon, you were given the job because the likes of Swine-eee know that Salmond was the one and only chance and once I defeated him, whoever takes over is just a losers pawn.

With or without me you will lose Sturgeon, you had to defeat me before the demise of Prince Philip. You failed The Tories won't give you a section whatever order now that your blackmail asset is on her last legs, with King Charles around the corner? You can not take the legal route either as the supreme court is a UK entity. In layman terms, you are F*&ked Nicola. No wonder you are pissed off!

Last edited: