The Panickers

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...but why were they panicking? Back in the summer John (I was first Stooge, or was it Thatcher?) Major, Tony (fucking) Blair and Gordon (Haaaaw) Brown were almost panicking saying there needs to be an emergency budget now to address fuel bills issue and we can't wait until September and a new Stooge. So now it's clear MissTrussT is going to subsidise the privatised energy firms with a new eye watering figure of $150bn that those previous stooges gave to the blackmailers for peanuts. It now looks like this is to postpone an immediate spike in inflation due to high energy bills that could lose them power should there be a return to democracy. Talk about kicking the can down the road, the £150bn on top of all the other debt will still cause inflation and recession in the longer run, possibly even bankruptcy.

What I want to know though is why the panic? Elections are still fixed so it don't make no difference what the economy does and the aforementioned Stooges can't be worrying about the legitimate powers that be using these Autocratic powers to elect Sir Keir in a general election as he's in Blair's pocket. Something is going to happen that scares the shit out of these stooges, I haven't yet fully worked it out but I have plenty of ideas. However no point in speculating further but keep an eye on Harry and Megan, these people do not like them and there HAS to be a reason for that!