The Mother Of All Democracies Aye Right

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
You know it took Oliver Cromwell and a civil war to wrestle some resemblance of democracy from the fucking Royals. By nature the Royals are a non democratic totalitarian regime. Now they are using me to circumvent democracy under the guise of National Security and blackmail.

Only problem is that it is one of their own that is being blackmailed. We must get our democracy back at any cost. If the Monarchy falls all together because they are too pig minded to deal with their so called blackmailed victim, that is their problem but democracy has to be restored very soon before it is too late!

No more Boris type unelected stooges or power hungry unelected dictators like Sturgeon who frankly are just not up to the job!

This Country is in such a mess because he won't abdicate. Once this man made pandemic fades and inflation, interest rates start climbing, there is going to be one hell of a mess. Thanks a lot Charles you selfish self righteous prick!

Last edited:
Oh dear, the state joggers were back today as I went to the shop. Was it something I said hehe...and he thinks Nicholas Witchel was bad?

Bad news Charles she (the jogger) smiled and waved to me. Maybe no longer as loyal as you might want. Did you forget to give her a fucking OBE?

Problem is there ain't no British empire any more, you and your predecessors gave it all away to your blackmailers!

Last edited: