The James's

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
If my so called Father thinks this will be over when he either faces Justice or ultimately tries to do a deal with the devil down there in hell, he should think again. There WILL be repercussions for the James's for years if not generations to come for the betrayals enacted upon me by those people!

There clear aim is/was to eliminate me and all of my offspring so that only James's remain. Well they have failed and like I said there WILL be repercussions.

...and to quote the prick himself, that is not a threat, it is a promise, a fact of HIS making!

...you won't be blackmailing that prick for ever and my patience is infinite!

Last edited:
There is only one rule where unlawful killing (attempted murder) is concerned and that is to make sure you succeed as failure will inevitably lead to repercussions!

...but it is not just botched attempted murder, it is all this blackmail induced persecution, and enforced isolation from my friends and (non james) members of my family, especially my son, daughter(s) and grand child(ren). None of whom I have seen or heard from since this kicked off in 2009.

Last edited:
Ok, I did manage to contact my son a few years back but they had a blackmail filled gun pointed at his temple and they were trying to use him against me. I can't allow that to happen, so I have been forced to ignore him...until I can defeat the bastards!

The bottom line is that as long as my so called Father holds the blackmail cards, he calls the shots. It is my job to deprive him of his pack of cards, that is why all my guns are aimed at Prince Charles and the other blackmailers, especially blackmailers who may just happen to have a conscience (not everyone is a psychopath), I just take the occasional side swipe at the fat nonce to wind him up!

Last edited: