The Games Appear To Be Over?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...for now anyway. All sorts of games being played today up until about 8:00PM.

Do you people really think i am just so stupid that I don't stop and ask myself why you are playing these games? Is there a major event going on that involves my blackmail situation or the pro Israeli blackmailers? come on give me a little bit of credit!

Perhaps you think that I think you are just being nice. feeling sorry for me all alone in this prison and are just trying to do me a favour? Aye right!

All you really achieved was to raise my suspicions enough to go into lockdown until at least the other side of this deadline. From what I can make out, there is potentially at least another fortnight brfore that (mentioning no names or Countries) blackmailing war criminal is out of office. So I am afraid, I won't be dropping my guard anytime soon. So go ahead play your games, I can always see the bigger picture! ...and any entertainment is welcomed by someone like me who has been incarcerated by a corrupt and blackmailed state for such a long time!

Last edited:
I never thought I would miss poison Ivy and ginger nut(ter) and their lesbianic activities but although I was never under any illusion that they were anything other than blackmailer stooges (this time my so called father's stooges), clearly my father does not trust the State spies, they did provide me with a lot of free entrtainment to break the political prisoner incarceration blues!

In fact I am surprised they haven't moved into the flat below me yet as that is exactly what they did, first in Forfar and then in New Cumnock.

When they moved in above and below me at Forfar they were just neighbours with unfortunate links to my so called father via my so called sister who appeared to be spying on me. Indeed looking back,the ability for them to spy on me effectively was provided by the British state. I am talking about metal pipes under my floorboards that went up and down to their flats. I uncovered this in New cumnock by lifting the floorboards but I remember it being there at Forfar too. It is old technology similar to what they used in ships during WW2. Just a metal pie that they can listen to.

When they both moved into the semi next to me at my next abode over a hundred miles away in new Cumnock, despite there already being a state spy in that house, I knew that they were not only spying but were spying for my father independent of the corrupt and blackmailed British State.

Last edited: