Survived Again

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like I have been deliberately infected with this virus, yet again. Of course I can recognise the symptoms as I have been infected so often and the last three nights the symptoms have been quite strong but not dangerously so. Thankfully they have now receded. Despite being 60 next month have not yet been offered a vaccine. Why is that? Yes I have stated on here that I would refuse but that is not the point. If I were an ordinary citizen I would still get offered it, ages ago and anyway, no one in authority pays any attention to what I say!...Do they???.

No they can't give me a vaccine because the whole point of this man made Virus is to take me out (without being accused of murder.) So that Prince Charles can be a blackmailed King. Well no he can not! I am still alive despite the best efforts of these evil bastards and I am more determined than ever that I am going to win this fight!

How much money has this man, sorry vermin made virus cost the world's economy? In a failed bid to keep these evil blackmailers in power. Wow billions if not trillions. I bet they thought hmm just an ordinary civilian, he will be a pushover? hmmm they could have just gave me the money and I would have fucked off to a little island called paradise, never to be seen again!

They still will have to give me the money anyway at least some of the blackmailers billions in compensation, if I get my way!

People get hundreds of thousands for accidentally being poisoned by food but deliberately and repeatedly for more than a decade by the British State? Not to mention the enforced isolation, intimidation, attempts on my life...I could go on but I'll keep it for the courts!

Last edited: