Survived Again

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Two or three days ago I was poisoned again, this time with severe life threatening toxin, I believe in a couple of sausages. I am only prepared to talk about it now that I am fully recovered (apart from any potential long term damage). It was the really bad poison that burns you, makes you feel sick and leaves you drooling like a vegetable when it peaks, had it plenty times before but this appeared to be an exceptionally high dose like they (?) were trying to take me out! Just shows how much danger I am in from these despicable blackmailers and their so called (Royal) blackmail victim! It is difficult to taste test sausages and they are sneaky because they don't poison them all as I had one which was ok, then another, then two when I decided they were OK and got poisoned. I just need to add sausages to the lengthening list of food that I can not risk eating. As always as far as I am concerned the buck stops at the unelected stooge Prime Minister! See you in the dock with all the others Rasheed!
In the days before the poisoning but after I'd been to shops and bought the sausages there were stories in the news websites that I am known to frequent about people being poisoned, Putin's chief poisoner strikes again etc. Was someone (in the know) trying to warn me?

Last edited: