Supermarket Sweep

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Apart from all the usual (sad) games that they play at the supermarket and have been talked about on here. Yawn. Today when I got to the checkouts the normal two trolley self serve checkouts were closed and the only checkout person was doing homework or something with a till closed sign up. There were another two presumably state actors with full trolleys there but they were saying nothing. So after a while I said what's the crack no tills open? She said sorry but some staff have been pinged by spyware on their phones and have decided not to come in. So I said the whole point of self serve tills is that you don't need staff and in any event you can't run a shop without staff? She said but the self serve tills are open? Aye right a gate with a no entry sign saying till closed? Oh she said unlocking it, you could have sneaked round that way basically circumventing the no entry sign she said? Aye right again.

Outside non elected dictator Herr Sturgeon's Gestappo were out in force with flashing yellow lights all over the place!