Strange Days

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
After a lifetime of being held in the gutter with Prince Charles's expensive boot on my throat thanks to being blackmailed by my so called Father, I have grown used to relying on his (Charles's) welfare State crap as I am not allowed to earn a living on my own.

In the old days you used to always have to sign on a Tuesday as you got the pittance three days later on the Friday. Since they changed to this new UC crap, it doesn't really matter what day you get an interview but normally it is still on a Tuesday. Occasionally I have been in on a Wednesday or Thursday but never on a Monday or a Friday as those days are closed to the public and they just get on with internal work sorting out claims etc.

After whatever time off due to this COVID crap, they called me in on the 20th August which was on a closed Friday? Why? Well it also happened to be my 60th birthday and the evil bastards were just trying to wind me up on that important milestone while still a prisoner of the State and still under draconian restrictions on my liberty which include no visits from friends and family to celebrate that important birthday.

Almost three weeks later on the normal Tuesday I was called in for a routine interview where my journal (work search crap you have to fill in online) was signed Vi Coactus (under Duress) with all the above facts explaining why it is impossible for me to find work. The civil servant was understanding and was visibly disturbed at the previous interview when she realised it was my 60th Birthday and said I do not need to come in again (to reduce my stress) for the next 5 weeks and made an appointment for 11th October which is a Monday? Another closed day?

Coincidentally or not this is the day after I re-entered Scotland after my near fatal trip to the Republic of Ireland in 2015