Still No Opposition

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Because the UK Labour party has an electoral system where you need a percentage of the sitting MP's to back you before you can progress to the next round and because the majority of Labour MP's are Blairites ie they are loyal to Tony Blair because they think he is some kind of hero when he is not, he got into power via MY National security powers. however it means that no Labour MP can get through to the next stage of the leadership process where members vote unless approved by Tony Blair.

Make no mistake Jeremy Corbyn (and Starmer) were pre-approved by Blair, Corbyn was loaned Blairite MP's by Blair, just check out which Labour MP's voted for him? He (Blair) did it to deny the real powers that be a credible alternative (using my powers) to Theresa May forcing them to leave her in power but with no majority in a coalition with the DUP. He (Blair) also put conditions on Corbyn's leadership making Blair the person who was actually in charge. I know this (among other reasons) because like Cameron and Benn, Corbyn showed up on his bike while I was walking back to my forest from the shop. That is an evil Blair game not Corbyn?

...and as such we have Tony (I'm a convicted pervert) Blair to blame for denying a Labour government and perpetuating this Tory shambles of a government who know they are not legitimate and will some day (hopefully soon) will be booted out and are just tearing this Country apart as they help themselves and all their mates to anything they can get their hands on!

It is a real disaster, I mean no offence Charles but your Mother just has to go so we can put a stop to this madness. Her 70th Jubilee thing is on Saturday, I say enough is enough Charles, you have to take over. Retirement (abdication) is not ideal as she will still be blackmailed but it has to be better than this!

Last edited: