Starting To Lose Respect

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...for the Queen and the Monarchy as an unelected, undemocratic institution with much more inherited power than they would like to admit or that the public would like to assume. All my human rights have been removed for over a decade now just because her son and heir is being blackmailed. How can that be right?

Also they are so powerful handing out patronages to control everyone in positions of power (eh Mrs Dick) and using the official secrets act to ensure no one talks about their predicament OR MINE! While all the time using me to fix elections so the Tories always win and controlling who gets what governmental job! At least that's how it used to work pre blackmail, now thanks to them we have unelected thugs in Scotland and Pro Isaraeli blackmailers running amok in Westminster!

I just can't see a solution, he will always be blackmailed. That's why I am ready to take drastic action (at a time of my choosing) to get myself out of this impossible situation. I have to somehow induce a court case so I can tell the world what's really going on and force these cowards to deny it under oath!

Last edited:
Oh yes and the private investigator murdered with an axe? I am willing to bet he was investigating me! Not only will he not be able to find out what's really going on but it is a deterrent for other potential investigations.