SNP night Of Terror

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
The undercover neighbours were having a party last night that went on all night, loud music, door banging and people fighting and arguing outside. Then at daybreak (8:AM) they all left in a car so I went to bed. Then someone started banging on their (downstairs) window, then ringing their doorbell, then banging the window again. Then they left but returned a short time later and repeated. Then they left, I fell asleep only to be woken by downstairs (noisy) doorbell permanently ringing. I put up with it for half an hour, then got dressed and the moment I opened my door, the ringing stopped. There was a guy in civilian attire (with his finger on the doorbell) and a Uniformed Police liar who said 'yes the bell is broken' I said 'whatever' and went back to bed as I couldn't be bothered explaining that deliberate sleep deprivation is a form of torture and a criminal offence....and if perpetrated by a Country or State with the help of Security Services like the Police (undercover or not) it is designated an international crime by the United Nations Charter!

There have been more bell ringing and window knocking since so I will have some Coffee & food and if necessary make use of my Hifi and catch up with some sleep at a time of MY choosing, not theirs!

So tonight (7: PM Sunday) they have Bob the Builder in the undercover neighbours flat drilling at the wall and hammering away. All it tells me is that my (unprovoked) enemies are getting more & more desperate!