Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So the guy turned up to replace my (spy) smoke detectors. The current ones have shall we say been subjected to counter surveillance techniques. (fucking right). Anyway the guy was refused entry on the gounds that despite my age, I have not been offered a vaccine yet and the way I see it the potential for harm by catching that virus at my age without a vaccine (that's my story anyway) far outweighs the dangers from smoke alarms that work fine when I burn my toast, possibly not working if there was a real fire.

I can't stop these criminals from spying on me, but I CAN make it difficult for the pricks to spy on me and I always reserve the right to protect my privacy in any way I can!

Last edited:
Although it is really out of order that they would use smoke alarms to spy on people, it makes perfect sense when you think about it as the average Joe (that ain't me) will not interfere with them!

I took one apart in a (council) house, we were in at Blackburn after my suspicions were raised and it had a thing that looked like a fucking plastic ear in it, no joke!

..of course that was before they forcibly removed my partner and they certainly were getting information about where and when I/we were going etc. All a bit mundane really, they would know eg when we were going shopping so they could arrange to have a van full of riot police in the car park. (yes that did happen). Back then (2011), I actually used to waste my time complaining about such things, I don't even bother now, just report it here. They claimed it was a training exercise?

Now that I am on my own, I tend not to share such information for obvious reasons. I do however ply them with fake propaganda, since they (try to) do that to me.

Last edited: