Singled Out

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So Putin has singled out big dog of war Boris (the stooge) Johnson, Dominic Raab (or something) Lizz (miss)Truss(t) and not so Pritti Patel for travel bans to his (exotic) Country?

I mean he knows who the trouble makers are (stooges and blackmailers) but has only taken token action with a travel ban! Do those people really want to go there? Putin must know about the blackmail and the lack of democracy in this Country but he says nothing, so I say either Putin is in cahoots with Johnson and co (fellow (right wing) blackmailer) or he and his intelligence services are just so dumb that they can't work out what is really going on. I find the latter really hard to believe!

Last edited:
It is almost like Putin is taking a Liberty each time he does not get his own (blackmail) way. In 2014 when it became clear that his friend Salmond was not getting to split up the UK, he decided to take Crimea instead of cashing in his blackmail chips. Now in 2022 after failing to get his own way over Brexit, he has decided to take some of Ukraine, again instead of cashing in his blackmail chips. Which leads me to believe that it is Charles who is being blackmailed as (no offence) the Queen is over the hill and of course that attempt on my life by him (Charles) personally in Oct 2015. Don't get me wrong, I believe the Queen is being blackmailed over her (now deceased) husband's perversions and the role she played in the murder of Diana but like I said she is a spent force now who can't even get to church at Easter. SO has Charles inherited more than his just privileges? Is he also being blackmailed in his own right. If so, what a selfish bastard. The damage that is being done to this Country! (and me personally)

Wake up Charles if you could get rid of me (and my powers) tomorrow you would STILL be blackmailed! Worse! There would be no one capable of stopping you breaking this once great Country apart and giving it piece by piece to your blackmailers!

I am not just one in a million, I am one in 65 Million! No one in this Country could put up with what I have had thrown at me over the years to protect you from your blackmailers Charles. People are cracking up with a bit of COVID isolation, it's fuck all compared to what I've been (still am being) subjected to but they are almost all enjoying an Easter break now but not me, I am STILL your prisoner Charles!

Last edited: