Shuffle The Pack

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Previously I mentioned how they deliberately tried to wake me up when they thought I had slept in for going to the shop. While I wondered how they knew that I had slept in. (Actually had no intention going that day). I concluded that it must be whatever tech they have in the close that triggers the close light when I move about in my hall.

So to counter this, I started sleeping in my lounge and pissing in the kitchen sink (it's what you have to do) to avoid being detected in my hall. Then they sent a letter saying a fire safety officer will be checking my door. Clearly they think it's my curtain that's stopping them detecting me?

Anyway I decided to go to the shop several days early today just to make sure I can make it to my next significant date (8th Dec) without having to go anywhere, using my new method of not getting detected.

It worked, no joggers or cyclists, I also went to a different shop than normal (Tesco) in a bid to get non poisoned food. (so far so good) When I came out of the shop there was a bin lorry with it's yellow lights flashing but apart from that got home with none of the normal intimidation.

After getting back, I heard that (Sir) Keir was doing a surprise reshuffle that his (corbynite) deputy knew nothing about. Almost as if because the silver fox had out foxed these bastards yet again and (Sir) Keir had decided to make his cabinet electable in the eyes of King Charles. One appointment puzzled me though and that is promoting Yvette Balls (A Brownite) to the potentially stooge post of shadow home sec. When you think about it though. Philip (and the Queen) are his parents and whoever becomes home Sec. will find out the truth (and will become a stooge). Brown (Haaawww) of course already knows about the blackmail. As do I your next Majesty????

...also wondering what will be the catalyst for a general election that would bring (Sir keir) into power and if it will be my powers to fix the election or will it be the actual truth about what's really been happening???? (famous at last)