Should He Resign?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
If he has broke COVID rules of course he should (Vroom Vroom) but he should remain in office until a replacement is found, however he most certainly must NOT be forced to resign so that a deal over the N.I Protocol can not be done! I have real concern about some of the people SNP, Dame Davidson eg that are calling for his immediate resignation! There are probably others but I can't find out because Laura Keunsberg (or something) is still hogging the BBC reporting of this forcing me to switch off, despite claims she is stepping down this month?

Mean time of course there is a news blackout with regards to the N.I. Protocol talks, just rape propaganda instead.

Last edited:
Looks like I was correct about my suspicions here AKA the Rabb (or something) plot.

Yes stooge Johnson most certainly should be replaced but NOT until the blackmailed queen is gone (for whatever reason) and replaced by a non blackmailed Monarch and like I said above NOT until a (suitable) replacement eg Lizz Truss(t) (if she does the right thing the over N.I) has been found.

Like I said previously though I only appear to be the holder of these powers, unfortunately I do not get to exercise them. (but I know who does?)

Last edited: