Shame On Her!

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So the so called Queen (blackmailed about her husband and what she did to Diana and being used as a weapon against me) has decided to forego her shame and quell any rumours (or is that wishful thinking on my part?) that she is no longer alive by showing her face at some family Christining! (according to the BBC anyway?)

Last edited:
Do the right thing your so called Majesty and retire, put your feet up and let Charles sort out your mess! You can no longer perform your Royal duties. Indeed that has been true since the moment your husband (and you by association) became blackmailed!

There MUST be emergency legislation in the Commons immediately where a blackmailed Monarch or their spouse (as determined by the Security Services) can be allowed (or forced) to retire (abdicate) so we do not have to go through the macabre process of waiting till they die, while the Country's assets get given away and innocent bystanders (like me) get their whole lives ruined!

You may be able to compensate me with cash after she is gone but you can not make me an innocent 17 year old again who when on a day out with my friends does NOT get harassed and intimidated by STATE actors or get a ww2 rifle pointed at me and my mates in a petrol station a couple of years later, then find out the police are disinterested because he was acting on behalf of our so called Queen. Fast forward to September 2009 and I had a double barrel shotgun pointed at me from point blank range by a pillion passenger on a motorbike in Devon. I have lived that life!

Last edited: