Sexual Assault

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
If you are married to a Royal. you can get away with absolutely anything but if you are the blackmail victim of a senior Royal, the exact opposite is true!

Screenshot from 2022-11-07 11-20-36.png

Screenshot from 2022-11-07 11-21-03.png

So only a couple of hours after I published the above, the right wing publication have completely removed all traces of it from their publication and replaced it with this!

You will need to make your own minds up about whether powerful people are manipulating this program for reasons of pure propaganda but they WILL be disappointed when they find that I will NOT be watching it. Did they really think I would be interested in Matt Hancock? If they had put May or Cameron in, so they could get an idea of what it's like to be forced to live in a forest. Of course I have done it for real, only in temperatures of minus 18 and all the powers of a corrupt and blackmailed State bearing down on me!...and there was no option to say 'I'm a Prisoner Get Me Out Of Here!'

Screenshot from 2022-11-07 14-23-49.png

Last edited:
No need to wait, I can tell you right now why she was 'sacrificed' Powerful (Royals) wanted to change the subject from above, it IS as simple as that!

Screenshot from 2022-11-08 09-55-15.png