Russia Today

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So after getting bored watching Al Jazeera, once the news has been talked about it gets a bit repetative, I decided to give the channel that Alex Salmond works for RT a look, I am not an idiot, I know that Russia is closely aligned with Israel and with that in mind, I switched on. Before long they showed a clip of what 'appeared' to be people falling in a synagogue, that's not on any of the other channels, some were apparently injured. So what's there game? Are they hoping I would say something nasty about unfortunate but otherwise innocent people. Sorry but my mind just doesn't work like that, my only thoughts were I hope they are OK.

It is the criminal blackmailer authorities and their henchmen who wage war on the weak to further their own aims and the weak, selfish so calted blackmail victims who attack me on the blackmailers behalf hat rile me both in Israel and in this Country and I will continue to fight back against these arseholes as long as there is breath in my body without apology!

I have no issues with any innocent civillians of any race, only criminal blackmailers who make my life a misery for no good reason!

...and there lies the problem of my enemies, they have to somehow prove that I am some kind of criminal or right wing hate figure, when in actual fact I am none of these things. I am just an ordinary bloke who is being used against extraordinarily powerful so called people, I never volunteered but if attacked by whoever for whatever reason, I will always defend myself. I would say I am doing pretty good considering the odds. To catch a shoplifter all you need to do is hang around in the shop and eventually you will catch the shoplifter, however if like me who never shoplifts, how do you get your proof? Without fitting me up of course.

Last edited:
The thing that concerns me is how Russia Today (which is actually in UK) knew I was tuned in after such a short time despite all my counter measures, but like I said, it may be wrong to watch RT but it ain't no crime. I take these countermeasures to make my substantial enemies job of tracking me as difficult as possible, not to cover up wrong doing!

Clearly the TV app that I use is compromised big deal, there's fuck all on worth watching and most of what is gets manipulated by these idiots..