Romania

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
A while back, I commissioned two identical VPS servers from Hostsailor, one in Holland and one in Romania. The one in Holland works as expected, indeed, I still use it for storing and streaming all my music as well as other stuff.

However the one in Romania for whatever reason got delayed and when it eventually came online, there was no editor on it, no problem I thought I will just download one but when I tried I just got the 404 not found trying another mirror, no more mirrors left to try crap. So I checked the file where the DNS resolvers are stored and to my surprise it was empty as if someone had removed them. Normally that wouldn't be a problem either just use an editor to add them? So no DNS and no way of editing the file, someone has put a lot of effort into f*&^ing me up it seems. Believe me that is deal breaker 99% of people would have just gave up and started complaining about the people who are deliberately responsible. Not me though, I don't like letting these pricks beat me so I worked out a way of importing the DNS file from the Amsterdam server using something called SCP. It worked and I downloaded the editor. However it was to no avail, when I tried to do a software update, the network slowed right down to dial up speed, you know 30KB/S. Three hours to download a 300MB file, when the Amsterdam one does it in 15 seconds.

So anyway I did a bit of research on Romania. Apparently it is run by a hard line, right wing friend of Donald Trump called Viktor Allban (or something).

Today I hear on the BBC propaganda slot, nestled amongst the 'abuse' propaganda that the UK, Romania and Israel are making a complaint at the UN about Iran.

I must say that I am utterly disgusted and ashamed about my Country and the company she is keeping!

Anyone who believes what happened to that tanker or whatever it is was an unprovoked attack by Iran is a complete fool. We never started moving all our troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan with all that Taliban chaos in the wake on an outside chance that Iran might mount such an unprovoked attack! Get real!!! It is a blatant pretext for an unprovoked attack on Iran by criminal western states under a blackmail threat just like what happened in 1914 and 1939.

Last edited: