Ian Whannel Political Prisoner Blackmail Victim of the British State

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Philip and ultimately the Queen is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

Contact me 'contact us' at the footer

Real Bad..

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
...poisoning last night from a newly opened tin of spam that I have been silly enough to regularly buy. The off the scale stomach and chest pain type poison that I normally manage to avoid these days by taste testing but you know complacency can be dangerous. Ok, I have discovered that anadin or Ibuprofen type painkillers are 100% effective against the pain from this toxin but despite being proficient at noticing the early onset of the symptoms, there is still a 15-20 minute time period before the painkillers take effect when you are in unbearable pain that's difficult to describe. I always buy tinned corned beef because that is tinned in Brazil who are clearly not evil as I have never (yet) been poisoned from their corned beef but the spam is canned here in Blighty where evil minds clearly reside in positions of extreme power!