Proved Wrong

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So the large narcissistic spoiled child that is King Charles the blackmailed, decided to prove me wrong when I said Prince Andrew was not at his 'walkabout' Seems to me however that he is doing his own thing as there is no sign of the shameless Monarch. Prince Andrew is hardly the one that is likely to be showing his back stabbing brother any support after he shamed him in the national media for doing (IMO) what young men do, then humiliating him at his own Mothers funeral, stripping all his military titles and honours despite the fact he is the only Royal except Harry that got anywhere near armed conflict and now his so called brother has booted him out of Buck Palace and removed his protection officers.

Also his advice about standing on a newspaper when the ground is freezing is perfectly logical and not in the slightest bit 'bazaar' speaking as someone who was forced (by senior Royals) to spend two consecutive winters in the north east of Scotland in a tent! Also a good idea to wear long trousers mid winter! (unless there's a weirdo pulling your strings).

Screenshot from 2022-12-27 11-05-12.png

Last edited: