Prince William

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
It was not the fucking BBC that was making your Mother paranoid, it was as you must surely know the people who control the BBC and it's Gov general that was making her paranoid, namely your grandmother and so called father!

Anyway paranoia is NOT a term that I would use in any event as that would indicate that your mother only had a perceived or unfounded fear for her life, when it was proved beyond any shadow of a doubt that her fears were for real!

William, if you are not going to speak out in defence of your mother's memory and legacy, Who is? (apart from me)

I understand your extreme difficulty regarding who is ultimately responsible for what happened to your Mother but they did what they did and they must live with it plus they are being blackmailed and I am being made to suffer unnecessarily because of it. The only way this can be resolved is if the truth and I mean the whole truth is out in the open. If they are not honourable enough to do the right thing, then it is 100% on your shoulders to do the right thing William.