Prince Charles And Jimmy Savile

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Starting to look like I AM up against ALL the senior Royals AKA Prince Philip (now deceased) The Queen, Andrew and now my suspicions about Charles are all but confirmed. There had to be a reason why he showed up in person back in 2015, hoping I would attack him so his protection officers could take me out. A (doomed) tactic (get a better adviser Charles! Whoops Savile is dead!) repeated by then PM and several other front bench labour and Tory Politicians. There is no doubt in my mind now Charles has to go not only for his cough 'relationship' with Jimmy Savile but what he and his blackmailed parents have been doing to me ever since. Will the Monarchy survive such a scandal? That depends on how 'different' the next generation is?

The revelations are apparently only available on Netfix such is their (and their blackmailers) grip on the media. However the news is breaking never the less. Please read Charles and Savile.

Last edited:
What a surprise, not a single whisper on the BBC news. Just news about big dog of war Boris Johnson's latest attempts to pour fuel on the already burning Country called Ukraine!

Did Charles really spend £400 Billion in a bungled bid to take me out with COVID (new variants I am STILL being hit with) just so he can be the king of the Castle? Forget it Charles, the only place you are going to is called Exile!

If you read that Netfix story, it says that Jimmy Savile had his own bedroom inside a NHS hospital so he could abuse patients at will. The NHS is a state run orgonisation and asuming it was not the health secretary that authorised it (why would he?) then only the head of state (or her heir) could authorise it. The same head of state (or her heir) that tried to murder me in a NHS hospital with an overdose of painkillers after a personal visit from another senior Royal. That is what I mean when I say Jimmy Savile was protected at the VERY highest level.

The bullshit they are saying that Prince Charles was 'duped' by Jimmy Savile? Not even someone who is into 'Wallace and Gromit' could be duped into giving someone like that authorisation to 'live' in a NHS hospital. He also had a key to broadmoore and who knows where else?

No one knows better than me the power of these (bent) Royals, especially when it comes to state owned institutions like the NHS, Police, Security Services, DWP etc etc.