Ian Whannel Political Prisoner Blackmail Victim of the British State

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Philip and ultimately the Queen is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

Prince Andrew

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
It is my opinion that the Prince has now 'relieved' himself of these evil blackmailers at great personal cost. It is also my belief or assumption that he 'allowed' himself to become blackmaled (as their backup) to protect his blackmailed parents (who at that time had much more to lose) which if true IMO is doubly admirable.

Last edited:

Floyd

Administrator
Staff member
The Queen had 18 years between taking over from her blackmailed father until her husband became blackmailed to deal with these blackmailers once and for all (while they were too busy sacrificing American soldiers in Vietnam (L.B. Johnson)) but she never bothered her arse, complacently content in the false belief that she could not become blackmailed. As one of her long term blackmail victims, I am understandably disgusted with her so called Majesty.

Last edited: