Poisoned Again

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
From some Lorne Sausage, although my test before you eat strategy means I haven't been severely poisoned for a while, at the end of the day, you have to eat and getting caught out (by these criminals) is inevitable, unfortunately it was the worst (non lethal) kind of poison that leaves you drooling at the mouth with unbearable stomach and Chest pain. However my investment in (expensive) Nurofen Rapid, means the time between noticing the symptoms, taking a painkiller and suffering extreme pain before they take effect is drastically reduced.

The fact that I am STILL being deliberately targeted by King Charles's the blackmailed's 'unusual' and unelected Stooge Prime Minister is deeply worrying!

The first time(s) I was deliberately targeted with this poison was in the mid to late 70's when Lord Mountbatten was the blackmail victim, I was hospitalised by it, where they put dye in my blood to see if it had damaged my kidneys before declaring it was just constipation. Liars! Then a Lull until after 2010 when attempted murderer Cameron took over

Back then (2010) I just suffered the pain which is off the scale, paracetamol did not help and it was years later (2017) that I found out by accident that Aspirin type painkillers DO work. I am guessing the poison is designed to get you into hospital like what happenned when I was young, but now (after the broken ankle murder attempt), Hospital is not an option for me! I either live or die!

Last edited: