Photo shopped

M

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Who says I don't have influence, the right wing Pro Royal (Charles anyway) Daily Mail have 'doctored' his crap photo after I took the piss about it being over exposed. I wonder if the photgrapher still has a head?

Daily Mail

Screenshot from 2022 11 14 15 53 28

Original

Screenshot from 2022 11 14 11 59 47

M

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Also there is not a single mention about Dominic Raab (or something)'s plight anywhere on their website (dailymail .co.uk), while it is headline news on LBC (or something)?

Screenshot from 2022 11 14 16 01 19

...are they hoping I will say something that is not the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth? They will wait a long time!

I do NOT say anything that I would not be happy to repeat in a (non kangaroo) court of law! These people are the criminals and I am the victim, that fact is proving difficult for these people to disprove despite how powerful (but corrupt) they are!

Last edited:
M

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Just ask yourself if what I say about King Charles and all the blackmailers (who I regularly name and shame) is untrue and they are innocent nice people (Hmmmm), why have I NOT been arrested and put before a (non kangaroo) court of law in front of a Jury of my fellow Peers???????

It is simple, the official secrets act would be invoked as it would be unlawful for these criminals to deny what's really happening under Oath!

I mean the guy above is the fucking Justice Sec (for the time being), if he can't do anything about me calling him a Pro Israeli blackmailer (assuming it's not true) then who can???

Last edited: