Paypal

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So I ordered an online service and paid for it with Payfoe, while ordering they set up (without my permission) a subscription so that (unless I cancel at payfoe) the next payment gets paid automatically. This online service turned out to be corrupt (doing blackmailers dirty work) and I cancelled the service. They must have knew I would also need to cancel the payfoe subscription because ten minutes after visiting payfoe, I could (like what happens if I use Googe) no longer access most of my own sites and other sites I frequent. They use or abuse their technology to find out what DNS server my internet Router is using, then block my sites AND the setting page for my Router so I can't (easily) change the DNS. Of course I (normally) use a VPN (Virtual private Network) to protect my home network from national and International State Criminals but sneaky (or somethings) Google accuse me of being a robot if I try and use their services with a VPN and payfoe will not let you in with a VPN for security reasons (apparently)

However it is my Router and because I have physical access, I always have the nuclear option of sticking a pin into the Router and resetting it to factory default. Then I can access the 'settings' page again and change the DNS to??? he he you will need to trick me again!

Last edited: