Ian Whannel Political Prisoner Blackmail Victim of the British State

You may not have heard of me, that's because only non western state prisoners get talked about. Find out how Prince Philip and ultimately the Queen is being blackmailed and used against me and how the non blackmailed Royals are using me and the blackmail situation to 'fix' elections and referendums. Did the Tories really win all those Labour seats? Did vote leave really win the EU Referendum? Did Salmond really lose the independence referendum?

Contact me 'contact us' at the footer

Paypal

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
So I ordered an online service and paid for it with Payfoe, while ordering they set up (without my permission) a subscription so that (unless I cancel at payfoe) the next payment gets paid automatically. This online service turned out to be corrupt (doing blackmailers dirty work) and I cancelled the service. They must have knew I would also need to cancel the payfoe subscription because ten minutes after visiting payfoe, I could (like what happens if I use Googe) no longer access most of my own sites and other sites I frequent. They use or abuse their technology to find out what DNS server my internet Router is using, then block my sites AND the setting page for my Router so I can't (easily) change the DNS. Of course I (normally) use a VPN (Virtual private Network) to protect my home network from national and International State Criminals but sneaky (or somethings) Google accuse me of being a robot if I try and use their services with a VPN and payfoe will not let you in with a VPN for security reasons (apparently)

However it is my Router and because I have physical access, I always have the nuclear option of sticking a pin into the Router and resetting it to factory default. Then I can access the 'settings' page again and change the DNS to??? he he you will need to trick me again!

Last edited: