Not So Sure?

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
The longer that selfish bast&*d King Charles keeps betraying this Country to massage his own Ego, damage is not only being done to this Country but to the Monarchy as an institution.

I am the primary victim of all this Royal blackmail and also the primary force that is keeping all the blackmailers in check with these National security Powers which puts my life, liberty and well being in extreme jeopardy. As such, I deserve a say about what happens to the Monarchy when the truth eventually but inevitably comes to light!

I have always been of the opinion that with the right people in charge and with sweeping reforms the Monarchy may be able to survive this but the longer it drags on and the more I see William's family (wife, Children) being used (by saddo Charles) against me, the more skeptical I become about the Monarchy as a viable institution.

Certainly, if this sham Coronation goes ahead and more money that this Country can not afford is wasted on holding it, as far as I am concerned, the Monarchy is dead!

Screenshot from 2023-02-18 19-01-21.png

Last edited: