Not Easy

MandelaTwo

Administrator
Staff member
Finding a program to watch on the TV right now that has not been nobbled by the sad bastards that run our Country is not easy!

...for example, last night I put what was billed as F! highlights. I don't normally watch F1 these days because of manipulation but there was nothing else (that hadn't been nobled). Turned it on and instead of the billed F1 it was about children baking cakes, no joke. Tried again half hour later, same thing. Later after switching off the repeated chase on challenge because their was an ugly fat bird with her you know what's hanging out, I turned it on to channel 5 (big mistake) called Shirly Valentine I think it was billed as a woman who got bored and went on a holiday. At first it was ok, then for no reason at all she started going on about clitorises? I was thinking wow not a word you hear mentioned very often on the TV. Then she met up with a woman who thinks all men are potential rapists? Then she just turned into a schoolgirl, in a school full of schoolchildren, like it was Grange Hill or something. That is when I twigged and switched it off. Who knows what happened after that. Same again tonight, thank fuck I have a hifi to listen to instead!